How to make Egg Curry | Egg Curry Recipe | Step by Step | foodpie.in
Benefits of Egg Curry Recipe
Egg curry is a simple and delicious dish. The benefits of eggs are enormous and it’s loved by all ages. Eggs are the best source of protein and the number one food in the list of weight loss regime and It keeps you satiated for long hours, hence avoiding overeating.
Eggs are called superfoods. Proteins are the main building blocks of the human body. Eggs are an excellent source of protein, with a single large egg containing six grams of it and They also contain all the essential amino acids in the right ratios. Eggs contain all the daily vitamins and minerals that are needed to produce energy in the body.
Egg Curry Recipe Ingredients
4 boiled eggs, Onions (2 medium), Ginger (20 gms), Garlic (4-5 cloves), Black peppercorns (3-4), Cloves (2-3), Cardamoms (1-3), Bay leaves (1-2), Turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon), Red chilli powder (1/2 teaspoon), Garam masala powder (1/2 teaspoon), Coriander powder (1 teaspoon), salt to taste, Coriander leaves to garnish, Tomato (2 medium sizes), Green chilli (2-3)
Step by Step Egg Curry Recipe
1) Boil 4 eggs.
2) Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a sauce pan or kadhai and golden fry eggs. Take them out and keep aside.
3) Grind onion, ginger and garlic to paste.
4) Take two medium tomatoes and grind them to paste.
5) Now add cloves, cardamom, bay leaves, black peppercorns and fry for 1-3 min.
6) Now add onion, ginger and garlic paste. Add salt, turmeric, red chilli, coriander and garam masala powder.
7) Now add tomato paste.
8) Cook for 10 min until brown or starts leaving oil. Add green chilli and toss for few minutes.
9) Now add fried eggs and water. Bring to boil on low flame.
10) Garnish with coriander leaves and eat hot with roti or parantha.
READ OUR LAST BLOGS
3) Dum Paneer Kali Mirch Recipe | Step by Step | foodpie.in